Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Somedays

Somedays you want the world.

Today I don't want the world.
I want someone to hug me when I get home.
I want someone to be there when I wake up.
I want someone to help me up when I fall.
I want someone to hear me when I'm nervous and I need to talk.
I want someone to tell me she loves me close to my ear.
I want someone that kisses me like she doesn't need anything else in the world.
I want someone to love.
I want someone that knows who I am.
I want someone that understands what I'm about.
I want someone that cares if I get home late.
I want someone that complains about my cooking.
I want someone that falls asleep in my arms.
I want someone to love back.
I want someone that knows how I feel just by looking into my eyes.
I want someone, but I don't want anyone. I want Her.

Somedays you want the world. And somedays you just want to be loved.

No comments: